[ironic][ptg] vPTG scheduling

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:43:35 UTC 2023

Greetings!

Time slot wise, I think that works for me.

Time wise, in regards to the amount, I'm wondering if we need more.  By my
count, we have 11 new topics, 4 topics to revisit, in about six hours
of non-operator dedicated time, not accounting for breaks for coffee/tea.
Granted, some topics might be super quick at the 10 minute quick poll of
the room, whereas other topics I feel like will require extensive
discussion. If I were to size them, I think we would have 6 large-ish
topics along with 3-4 medium sized topics.

-Julia