[all] broken pepe8 jobs caused by bandit 1.7.5

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 07:20:57 UTC 2023

fyi;

It seems the new release of bandit (1.7.5) just came out and this
introduces a new lint rule
to require defining the timeout parameter for all "requests" calls.

https://github.com/PyCQA/bandit/commit/5ff73ff8ff956df7d63fde49c3bd671db8e821eb

This is currently affecting heat and quick search shows some of the other
projects contain some code
not compliant with this rule(barbican, ceilometer, cinder, glance, manila,
nova, ...).
Also, it seems we do not pin bandit by u-c for some reason this likely
affects all stable branches.
Actually I first noticed this when I tried to backport one fix to 2023.1
branch of heat...

Thank you,
Takashi