[ironic][ptg] vPTG scheduling

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Mar 20 21:39:24 UTC 2023

Hey all,

Based on the results of our quick vPTG sync this morning, I've done the
following:
* I booked one additional slot for Ironic; Wednesday 1600 UTC - 1700 UTC,
to ensure we'd have plenty of discussion time once accounting for breaks
that we'll certainly need.
* I've tentatively scheduled all topics here:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-bobcat-ptg -- please review, if
there's anything that creates a hardship lets work it out, in the the
etherpad, IRC, or on the mail list :).

Thanks, looking forward to planning another release of Ironic with you all!

-Jay