[heat][tripleo][governance] Governance of os-*-config and future of software deployment feature

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:42:34 UTC 2023

Hi there!

Thanks for stepping in and volunteering to keep mentioned projects
maintained with heat at least for now.

Regarding releasing and creating branches - these projects as of today
have independent release cadence. Which means that these branches
should not be created and they should be consumed with specific tags.

Also, I think that it's worth pushing patch to releases repo that will
depend on governance one to fix team responsible for libraries
releasing [1]

[1] https://opendev.org/openstack/releases/src/branch/master/deliverables/_independent/os-apply-config.yaml#L4