[qa][tc] uwsgi is now in maintenance mode. how does this affect us ?

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:39:57 UTC 2023

> we dont really use the tls functionality for devstack we genreally do the
tls
termination with apache today

Well, uwsgi is being also used in real world deployments as of today since
ppl tend to use in production smth that is tested in a best possible way.
So if we're switching to smth we should consider needs of real deployments
as well.
But yeah, gunicorn looks good to me