TripleO deployment over IPV6

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:09:16 UTC 2023

That is correct, the address should be wrapped in a bracket. I would
suspect it might be an issue of the original input.

Specifically, from the original undercloud.conf file you posted to the
list.

local_ip = ca:ca:ca:9900::171/64

That seems wrong to me and it might actually be the fact that it is
provided with a subnet mask, but I'm no expert in this specifically.

 Honestly, if you really want to take the TripleO route, you should likely
consider exploring commercial support options. The community can only do so
much for you in terms of a project (TripleO) which is shutting down[0], and
wallaby[1][2] itself is in what is considered Extended Maintenance[3].

-Julia

[0]:
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2023-February/032083.html
[1]: https://releases.openstack.org/