[ptls][tc] OpenStack User Survey Updates

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 09:24:08 UTC 2023

Hello:

I agree with Slawek. Some options only introduce confusion and blur the
results of the survey. For those in-tree drivers (LB, OVS, OVN, SRIOV), it
doesn't make sense to have other than ML2-driver option. And for other
drivers (Calico, Big Switch, OpenDaylight) it could be possible that the
user is using it in the undelaying network, although that is not very
common.

Regards.