[ceph][OpenStackSDK][keystone] Warnings about (my) swift endpoint URL by keystoneauth1 discovery

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Fri Aug 4 12:13:31 UTC 2023

I remember something similar that was an issue when using Ceph RadosGW for Swift API
when interaction through Horizon. This was solved directly in python-swiftclient which
Horizon was using [1], perhaps not any help but I just recalled it when reading this.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/python-swiftclient/+/722395