[RALLY] Running Rally tasks and Tempest tests in multi-user context

Taltavull Jean-François jean-francois.taltavull at elca.ch
Thu Aug 3 16:10:53 UTC 2023

Hi openstack-discuss,

I'm currently using Rally v3.4.0 to test our OpenStack Zed platform.

Rally has been deployed on a dedicated virtual machine and Rally tasks and Tempest tests, launched on this machine by Rundeck, run pretty well.

Now, I wish every OpenStack team member could launch whatever scenario or test he wants, when he wants, for example after having applied a service configuration change on the staging platform.
And a question is arising: can several users launch different Rally scenarios or Tempest tests at the same time, from their own Linux account/environment, using the same Rally, the one which is deployed on the dedicated machine ?

Thanks and best regards,

Jean-Francois