[neutron] [kolla-ansible] alembic mismatch, schema differences

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Apr 18 11:37:12 UTC 2023

Hi, I'm glad you worked that out. But one thing I'm wondering since
I'm not familiar with kolla (as I'm stating repeatedly), why does the
compute node have the capabilities to manipulate the neutron database?
Is that by design? We have our own deployment mechanism on baremetal
and there's no "connection =..." string available on compute nodes.
Maybe I misunderstood something, but I find it strange that such a
thing could happen that easily.

Thanks,
Eugen