[neutron] [kolla-ansible] alembic mismatch, schema differences

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Mon Apr 17 12:43:34 UTC 2023

Hi,

I don't think pyc is problem, is it same file but byte compiled.

   1. .py: This is normally the input source code that you've written.
   2. .pyc: This is the compiled bytecode. If you import a module, python
   will build a *.pyc file that contains the bytecode to make importing it
   again later easier (and faster).

Two matches in the same layer of the same Docker volume:
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/neutron/db/migration/alembic_migrations/versions/wallaby/expand/__pycache__/6135a7bd4425_add_rbac_support_for_address_group.cpython-38.pyc
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/neutron/db/migration/alembic_migrations/versions/wallaby/expand/6135a7bd4425_add_rbac_support_for_address_group.py

Michal Arbet
Openstack Engineer

Ultimum Technologies a.s.
Na Poříčí 1047/26, 11000 Praha 1
Czech Republic

+420 604 228 897
michal.arbet at ultimum.io
*https://ultimum.io <https://ultimum.io/>*

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ultimum-technologies> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ultimumtech> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ultimumtechnologies/timeline>

po 17. 4. 2023 v 8:04 odesílatel Gregory Orange <