[Horizon]: allow user to access calendar on horizon

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue Apr 18 08:01:42 UTC 2023

Hi James,

This is documented in the blazar-dashboard docs at
https://docs.openstack.org/blazar-dashboard/latest/calendar.html:

In order to be able to view the calendar, a user needs permission for
blazar:oshosts:get and blazar:oshosts:get_allocations.

You need to customise the Blazar policy.yaml file to allow these calls for
any member. It would look like this:

/etc/kolla/config/blazar/policy.yaml:

# Policies required to access the host reservation calendar
"blazar:oshosts:get": ""
"blazar:oshosts:get_allocations": ""

Best wishes,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)

PS: You should have used [blazar] as a tag, I only found your message by
accident.