[kolla] [openeuler] CI jobs status

Xiyuan Wang wangxiyuan1007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 05:47:04 UTC 2023

Hi  Michał
    Sorry for reply late. I'm now working on fixing the openEuler CI issue.
I'll make it OK ASAP. Actually, I noticed the failure some days ago and
Here is some background I'd like to share.
    1. The openEuler repo mirror doesn't work. So the job may TIMEOUT due
to slow network speed. I've fixed the mirror problem in
diskimage-builder[1]. It needs some days to be released and addressed into
zuul before. That's why I didn't fix the kolla CI error at once.
    2. There is another TIMEOUT issue in the openEuler Kolla-ansible job.
The case is that MariaDB setup step is hanging. I'm working on debugging it
these days.
    3. The job raises another error these two day. I'll fix it ASAP.

I'm sure I'll keep maintaining the openEuler Job, please give me few more
days, I'll make it back to OK.

Thanks. Regards

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/diskimage-builder/+/878185
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/diskimage-builder/+/878807