[designate][interop] test_create_all_recordset_types ddt issue

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Thu Sep 9 07:52:17 UTC 2021

>From interop perspective it's also better not to have multiple tests with
the same id.
We encountered one more problem with ddt - the test names seem not to be
generated consistently, see this:
https://paste.opendev.org/show/809187/
The test can have either _00009_TXT suffix or _9_TXT one.

Until we figure this out, I think we will need to flag the test in interop
- so that a skip of the test (because of the name mismatch in this case)
won't make the whole guideline fail.

Luigi's idea is great. Every test should be identified by a unique id and
it shouldn't matter that the test is generated (ddt). Different input data
-> different test -> different name -> different id.
Let's try to explore whether having a unique id per ddt entry is possible.

--
Martin