[all] [] Mentors Needed! Open Source Day Summer

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:18:25 UTC 2021

Hello!

As you may or may not know, the Grace Hopper Conference is now running TWO
Open Source Day events a year!

The upcoming event is on July 15th[0]. If you are interested in mentoring a
few individuals- i.e helping them work on some low hanging fruit for your
project, please sign up here[1] and let me know!

After you've done the signup and replied here, I will reach out to the
organizers to make sure you are approved. At that point, please collect a
few bugs you think would be good first patches for attendees and link them
in the etherpad here[2].

Thank you so much! Can't wait to work with you :)

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[0] https://anitab-org.github.io/open-source-day/upcoming/
[1] https://anitab-org.github.io/open-source-day/become_a_mentor/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ghc-osd-summer-2021