Some questions regarding OpenStack Trove Victoria release

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:19:42 UTC 2021

Yeah, if there is a way to test SQL Server integration for Trove in
upstream CI, either using Developer Edition or 3rd party CI facility, I
don't see there is any reason to block the contribution

---
Lingxian Kong
Senior Cloud Engineer (Catalyst Cloud)
Trove PTL (OpenStack)
OpenStack Cloud Provider Co-Lead (Kubernetes)