[election][tacker][ptl] Announcing my PTL candidacy for Tacker (Hyunsik Yang)

hyunsikYang yangun at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Fri Apr 10 11:43:39 UTC 2020

Hello all Tacker members!

I am Hyunsik Yang from the IISTRC(Internet Infra System Technology Research
Center), South Korea.

I wish to nominate myself for consideration as a Tacker Project PTL for the
Victoria Cycle. I've previously contributed code, bug fixes and several
reviews for Tacker from the Queens cycle.

 My goal is to improve the Tacker project by making it more standardized
and precise.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Thank you.

Best regards,

Hyunsik Yang

*Hyunsik Yang (Ph. D candidate)*

*DCN laboratory / School of Electronic Engineering*

*Soongsil University *

*511 Sangdo-dong Dongjak-gu*

*Seoul, 156-743 Korea*

*TEL : (+82)-2-820-0841 *