[election][tacker][ptl] Announcing my PTL candidacy for Tacker (Hyunsik Yang)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 10 12:08:00 UTC 2020

hyunsikYang wrote:
> Hello all Tacker members!
>
> I am Hyunsik Yang from the IISTRC(Internet Infra System Technology
> Research Center), South Korea.
>
> I wish to nominate myself for consideration as a Tacker Project PTL for
> the Victoria Cycle. I've previously contributed code, bug fixes and
> several reviews for Tacker from the Queens cycle.
>
>   My goal is to improve the Tacker project by making it more
> standardized and precise.
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hyunsik Yang

Thanks for volunteering!

Note that the nomination period for the Victoria PTL elections is
closed[1], so appointment of a PTL is now under the hands of the
Technical Committee, following the leaderless process[2].

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/election/
[2]
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html

--