[all][PTG] Strawman Schedule

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:26:50 UTC 2019

Kendall,

Thank you for putting this together.  I think it looks good.

Just wanted to verify, we will need to use part of our PTG time to do
on-boarding, correct?  If so, is there a way to advertise to those who
are interested when we are planning to do that during our PTG time?  I
ask as I am concerned that people who are interested in on-boarding may
not know how to check etherpads or the PTG bot to get such information.

Thanks!

Jay