[all][PTG] Strawman Schedule

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Fri Sep 27 05:46:44 UTC 2019

Hi Kendall,

The Ops team is trying to locate an external venue to lighten the demand
for PTG space. In the event that we can't get that nailed down, would it be
possible to do our bit on Thursday? Ops folks will most likely be attending
or delivering presentations all day, and I suspect it would negatively
impact attendance significantly if we end up in that slot.

Thanks for your consideration and all your hard work on this.

Cheers!
Erik