[i18n][mogan][neutron][swift][tc][valet] Cleaning up IRC logging for defunct channels

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 18 16:46:00 UTC 2019

On 2019-09-18 08:17:52 +0200 (+0200), Andreas Jaeger wrote:
[...]
> remove accessbot as well.
[...]

As we discussed in IRC, I don't think removal from accessbot is
especially necessary. The accessbot simply evaluates chanserv
permissions and then updates them if needed (it never actually joins
any channels), so having extra channels in its configuration isn't
really a problem and can simplify things if situations change and
people decide they want to go back to using those channels in the
future.
--
Jeremy Stanley