About the constraints url.

Natal Ngétal natal at redhat.com
Mon May 27 07:18:19 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm little lost or totally lost, actually. Sorry if a mail have
already sent, I have not find it. If I have understood correctly, the
url to use for the constraints is:

https://releases.openstack.org/constraints/upper/master

One question, this rule is the same for all projects? I'm also bit
confused, I know the oslo projects must be use this url, and I have a
patch is blocked for this reason:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/658296/

The url is not good in master also, so I have make a patch for it:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/661100/

So why I'm confused, because in the same project, few patches with the
bad url was validate or merge:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/655650/
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/655649/
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/655648/
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/655640/

So which url must be used for constraints and this a global for all
openstack projects? Then can we be careful, when we review a patch
about this and not mixed up both url.