[placement][ptg] Summary of Summaries

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed May 15 15:02:00 UTC 2019

On Wed, 15 May 2019, Chris Dent wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for their participation in the PTG and especially
> the virtual pre-PTG. We got a lot figured out and were still able to
> attend other sessions.

I forgot an important thing!

Placement needs a logo. I got the sense from some foundation staff
members that the option at this time was to adopt the logo (and thus
stickers) of a project that has faded gently away.

That doesn't make for much of an identity so I wonder, is there
anyone who is able and willing to draw:

  An Australian magpie looking like a waiter (linen cloth over one
  wing) carrying a plate

?

freenode: cdent