[all][dev] python-etcd3 needs maintainers

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed May 15 13:37:52 UTC 2019

Going through my todo list after returning from travels and I'm
reminded of:

When I was at OpenInfraDays UK, Louis Taylor (aka kragniz) asked me
if I could check with the OpenStack community to see if there are
people who are actively using python-etcd3 [1] that are interested in
helping to maintain it. It needs more attention than he is able to
give.

python-etcd3 is a "Python client for the etcd API v3" over GRPC so
more v3-native than etcd3-gateway [2].

I've used python-etcd3 in etcd-compute and it works well. I've been
hoping to contribute in my Copious Free Time but don't seem to have
any.

[1] https://github.com/kragniz/python-etcd3
[2] https://github.com/dims/etcd3-gateway