[StoryBoard] Forum + PTG Summary

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Tue May 14 11:22:51 UTC 2019

Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Forum (Ibuprofen for Your StoryBoard Pain Points)
>
>The Forum session went really well. We had a pretty full room and lots of
>engagement from basically everyone. There were no real surprises about
>anything people were having issues with or new features they needed added
>that we didn't already know about. It was nice that we weren't blindsided
>by anything and seem to have a pretty good feel on the pulse of what people
>(that have spoke up at least) are asking for.
>
>The most entertaining part was that it had never occurred to us to do
>StoryBoard onboarding (both for howto use it and another for how to get
>started on developing for Storyboard) but also might be a really helpful
>thing for us to do at the next event.

Really glad you liked this suggestion ;-)  IMHO it would make sense to
split these two types of onboarding up into different sessions, since
there will be a very different audience and content for each.  I
volunteer to be a guinea pig / beta tester for any developer
quickstart content you produce, since I quite fancy having a go at
hacking StoryBoard a bit in my Copious Free Time.