[octavia][lbaas][neutron-lbaas] Octavia v1 API and neutron-lbaas retirement

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:56:12 UTC 2019

The intent is for stable branches to remain. If there's something special I
need to do in the retirement prices to guarantee this works, I'd appreciate
a pointer in the right direction. So far the myriad of interdependent
patches required across all the different repos involved has been a bit
confusing, so all help is welcome.

    --Adam