[octavia][lbaas][neutron-lbaas] Octavia v1 API and neutron-lbaas retirement

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun May 12 08:19:02 UTC 2019

On 11/05/2019 13.56, Adam Harwell wrote:
> The intent is for stable branches to remain. If there's something
> special I need to do in the retirement prices to guarantee this works,
> I'd appreciate a pointer in the right direction. So far the myriad of
> interdependent patches required across all the different repos involved
> has been a bit confusing, so all help is welcome.

Ah, that is more complicated ;) I'll review accordingly and give advise
on the changes.

Basically, jobs running master can remove lbaas now (and some must since
an enable_plugin neutron-lbaas will fail (I assume)) but jobs running on
stable should not change,

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)