[interop] Restarting Interop WG Meeting this Wed. 10:00 AM CST/ 16:00 UTC

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 8 21:53:40 UTC 2019

Thank you for bringing this up, and sorry for completely missing this on IRC. As Mark mentioned it in the email you liked, we did a waiver for when this was added to Nova. I am in favor of doing the same (even if a waver is needed) for Cinder.

I do not have visibility in how many wavers we had for nova, so perhaps Chris can help with that.

Thank you
Egle

On 3/6/19, 11:10 PM, "Ghanshyam Mann" <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote:

     ---- On Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:31:00 -0600 Egle Sigler <egle.sigler at rackspace.com> wrote ----
     >       Hello Everyone,
     >
     >  We will be restarting Interop WG meetings this Wednesday, at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3, everyone welcome.
     >  Last year we discussed moving to once a year interop guidelines, and we need community’s input on the frequency.
     >
     >  Etherpad for Wednesday’s meeting: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/InteropWhistler.22
     >  Please add items to the agenda.
     >
     >  Meetings will be held every other week.
     >
     >  Web IRC link if you are not using IRC client: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting-3
     >  Meetbot quick reference guide: http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html#user-reference
     >
     >  If you have general interop questions, please ask in #openstack-interop IRC channel.

    Hi Egle,

    I missed the meeting seems. QA team is waiting for interop response for volume API strict validation [1]
    I pinged on IRC channel also.

    All Tempest patches are on hold since long time[2].  we wanted to land those in Stein, as one of the improvements
    in interoperability testing.

    [1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-January/001902.html
    [2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/volume-response-schema-validation+status:open

    - gmann