[interop] Restarting Interop WG Meeting this Wed. 10:00 AM CST/ 16:00 UTC

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Mar 7 05:09:58 UTC 2019

 ---- On Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:31:00 -0600 Egle Sigler <egle.sigler at rackspace.com> wrote ----
 >       Hello Everyone,
 >
 >  We will be restarting Interop WG meetings this Wednesday, at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3, everyone welcome.
 >  Last year we discussed moving to once a year interop guidelines, and we need community’s input on the frequency.
 >
 >  Etherpad for Wednesday’s meeting: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/InteropWhistler.22
 >  Please add items to the agenda.
 >
 >  Meetings will be held every other week.
 >
 >  Web IRC link if you are not using IRC client: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting-3
 >  Meetbot quick reference guide: http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html#user-reference
 >
 >  If you have general interop questions, please ask in #openstack-interop IRC channel.

Hi Egle,

I missed the meeting seems. QA team is waiting for interop response for volume API strict validation [1]
I pinged on IRC channel also.

All Tempest patches are on hold since long time[2].  we wanted to land those in Stein, as one of the improvements
in interoperability testing.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-January/001902.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/volume-response-schema-validation+status:open

- gmann