[requirements] paramiko 2.5.0 causing ImportError: cannot import name py31compat

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 07:59:03 UTC 2019

I used the new paramiko succesfully with ansible-molecule, so if you spot a bug in it, please include a link to that bug, so we can follow it.

Paramiko lacked a new release for a very long time and someone even ended up with a fork paramiko-ng due to that. Hopefully this is about to change and new releases will be more often... the. cryptography deprecation warnings were very annoying.

-- sorin