[ops][nova][ceilometer] Quick show of hands: any use Intel (non-CMT) `perf` events?

Alex Xu soulxu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:06:07 UTC 2019

Sorry for reply late.

+ ceilometer

The ceilometer is still using the cmt meter
https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/master/ceilometer/compute/virt/libvirt/inspector.py#L224
should
we deprecate them?

And there are some other meter depend on perf feature
https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/master/ceilometer/compute/virt/libvirt/inspector.py#L218

So sounds like we shouldn't remove the whole perf feature.

Thanks
Alex

Kashyap Chamarthy <kchamart at redhat.com> 于2019年7月4日周四 下午6:37写道: