[Ceilometer] [gnocchi] Regarding problem in installation of gnocchi-api

Дмитрий Работягов noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Mon Jul 15 05:28:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

This looks like packaging problem while running postinst hook since
endpoint is hardcoded in pkgos_get_id().
As a workaround I may advice you to configure gnocchi as wsgi application:
https://gnocchi.xyz/operating.html#running-api-as-a-wsgi-application or
just install service using pip (I guess you'll need 2.x version for Queens).

пт, 12 июл. 2019 г. в 08:00, Nehal Bansal <bansalnehal26 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I am trying to install Ceilometer service with Openstack queens release.
> On installing gnocchi-api with apt-get install gnocchi-api I get the
> following error:
>
> Registering service and endpoints for gnocchi with type metric at
> http://192.168.133.81:8041
> Failed to discover available identity versions when contacting
> http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/. Attempting to parse version from URL.
> Unable to establish connection to http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/auth/tokens:
> HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=35357): Max retries exceeded with
> url: /v3/auth/tokens (Caused by
> NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
> 0x7f0bf2672250>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
> Connection refused',))
> Warning - data is empty
> Failed to discover available identity versions when contacting
> http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/. Attempting to parse version from URL.
> Unable to establish connection to http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/auth/tokens:
> HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=35357): Max retries exceeded with
> url: /v3/auth/tokens (Caused by
> NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
> 0x7fa1c8b0cb90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
> Connection refused',))
> dpkg: error processing package gnocchi-api (--configure):
>  subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>  gnocchi-api
>
> Kindly, let me know how to proceed from here.
>
> Regards,
> Nehal

С Уважением,
Дмитрий