[auto-scaling] Auto-scaling SIG update

Witek Bedyk wbedyk at suse.de
Wed Jul 10 10:26:27 UTC 2019

Hi Rico,

thanks for putting this together.

> *Open for bug?*
> One question I would like to bring to the team is should we open our
> storyboard[4] for bug collection? We have some good hands from multiple
> teams, who can help with bugs. And like feature requests, a top-level
> story for a bug should be very helpful, but what we need from the
> reporter in order to get better information about that bug, and also
> what part should we help?
> IMO we can make sure bug are well documented, trace bug progress (from
> top-level view), and help to raise attention(in ML and in events). Would
> like to hear more opinions on this.

I think it's a good idea. Most bugs will refer to individual projects
and code changes there. But StoryBoard has a nice ability to collect
tasks for several projects in one story. Auto-scaling related bugs in
individual projects could add an additional task in auto-scaling
project. That way the internal project work will gain more general
context and better visibility.

Cheers
Witek