[infra] fedora-29 node failures

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 07:30:38 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 10:53:26AM -0500, Paul Belanger wrote:
> Jobs depending on fedora-latest (fedora-29 in this case) look to be in a
> broken state currently. Since this past weekend, we seems to be hitting
> an issue with network manager and dbus.

I could replicate fedora-minimal F29 not coming up with networking due
to having no dbus.  I don't know what changed, but it seems that the
introduction of dbus-broker and related changes to dbus-daemon has
left us where we don't get *any* dbus service running.

I think that switching to dbus-broker is the correct solution

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/634105/

-i