[tc][all] Project deletion community goal for Train cycle

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Fri Jan 18 11:37:22 UTC 2019

This is an amazing community goal!

I think we've all had/are dealing with this pain on a daily basis and
there is probably
a lot of in-house solution to solving it, or using projects whether open
source or not, like ospurge.

I don't have super much time to dedicated but for us this is very
important so I'd love to get more
details on how I could contribute some time into this, not sure I could
manage a champion role at this point.

Best regards
Tobias