[tripleo] OVB is now on Gerrit

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Thu Jan 17 15:27:12 UTC 2019

One thing that occurred to me as I was adding CI jobs is that we need to
decide what to do with the docs. Currently they live on readthedocs[1],
and I believe we have an RTD publishing job so we could leave them
there. That would involve the least churn, so I tend to prefer it.

Alternatively we could start publishing the docs independently on
docs.openstack.org. That would require some way to redirect people from
the RTD pages to d.o.o, which is probably doable but more work. I'm not
sure how much benefit there is to doing this either.

Finally, we could migrate all of the OVB docs to tripleo-docs, but that
would be a bunch more work (and tripleo-docs is already large enough ;-)
so unless someone comes up with a very compelling reason I'd be opposed
to it.

1:
https://openstack-virtual-baremetal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/introduction.html