[tripleo] OVB is now on Gerrit

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Jan 16 18:50:11 UTC 2019

Just a heads up that the import of OVB to Gerrit is complete. If you're
using OVB you should switch your clones from the Github repo to
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-virtual-baremetal
I've marked the Github repo deprecated so please don't submit issues or
PRs there anymore.

For the moment the approval process won't meaningfully change. I'll
still be reviewing and single-approving patches, and the core reviewer
list for OVB is the same as it was on Github, with the addition of Juan
(as TripleO PTL) and Harald (as someone who has recently done a ton of
good work in OVB). See the full list here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1993,members

Once we have E2E testing set up on the repo (that isn't me manually
testing changes against my local cloud) I expect we'll open that list up
more and can discuss moving to a more typical 2 +2 model.

Thanks.

-Ben