[tc][all] Project deletion community goal for Train cycle

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Thu Jan 17 14:40:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks a lot for pushing this Adrian and that etherpad is a really good
start!

I'm happy to help out champion this if that is of any use and if it's
chosen as one of the community goals!

Cheers

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED