[all] 'Train' TC Election Voting Period Begins!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:46:22 UTC 2019

Hello All!

The poll for the TC Election is now open and will remain open until Mar 05,
2019 23:45 UTC.

We are selecting 7 TC members, please rank all candidates in your order of
preference.

You are eligible to vote if you are a Foundation individual member[1] that
also has committed to one of the official programs projects[2] over the Feb
09, 2018 00:00 UTC - Feb 19, 2019 00:00 UTC timeframe (Rocky to Stein) or
if you are one of the extra-atcs.[3]

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one of
the official programs projects[2]:
* check the trash or spam folder of your gerrit Preferred Email
address[4], in case it went into trash or spam
* wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
* find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
repos[2] and email the election officials[1].

If we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to the
voters list and you will be emailed a ballot.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names[6].

Happy voting!

Thank you,

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] http://www.openstack.org/community/members/
[2]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/plain/reference/projects.yaml?id=feb-2019-elections
[3] Look for the extra-atcs element in [2]
[4] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact Information.
Look
    at the email listed as your preferred email. That is where the ballot
has
    been sent.
[5] http://governance.openstack.org/election/#election-officials
[6] http://governance.openstack.org/election/#stein-tc-candidates