[all] [tc] [ptls] [docs] PDF Community Goal Update

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Mon Aug 19 10:31:47 UTC 2019

To add to this, I've (finally - sorry) created a tracking etherpad [1] with summary information, getting started info, and project volunteer list per project.

Please add your name against the project (if it isn't there already) if you are able to, or have been, testing for PDF support. We are still looking for volunteers from each project to kick start the testing.

Thanks,

Alex

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/train-pdf-support-goal