[openstack-helm] Office hours - 20:00-21:00UTC Wednesdays in #openstack-helm

Pete Birley petebirley+openstack-dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:51:12 UTC 2019

------------------------------

Hey!

Thanks to all those who could attend the meeting we held on the 9th of
April; at this meeting we decided that we would resume holding office
hours weekly in IRC until the end of this development cycle at least.
These will be in our standard channel #openstack-helm, from
20:00-21:00UTC on Wednesdays. During this time we will ensure that
there is representation from the core reviewers, and try to help with
general support: from onboarding, and deployment issues, to more
interactive disucssion regarding specs and testing - please drop in
and ask us anything! :)

The meeting agenda for this is here:

* https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-helm-meeting-2019-04-09

With minutes logged here:
* http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_helm/2019/openstack_helm.2019-04-09-15.01.txt

The next OpenStack-Helm meeting will be held on the 16th April, at
3pm UTC in #openstack-meeting-4 in freenode IRC, with the following
agenda: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-helm-meeting-2019-04-16

Cheers

Pete