[PTL][release][stable] Pike transitioning to Extended Maintenance phase

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:52:52 UTC 2019

On 4/6/2019 4:10 AM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> Backports can happen already to stable/stein. We just would not be able to do a
> stable release off of there until next week - April 11 to be precise.

Yeah and we've been doing backports but holding them until the stein GA 
- is it safe to assume we're past any last minute RC issues for stein 
and can start merging stable/stein backports to go into the first 
stable/stein release?




More information about the openstack-discuss mailing list