[openstack-ansible] Evaluating meeting schedule + method

Michael McCune msm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 15:53:50 UTC 2018

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 4:49 AM Jean-Philippe Evrard
<jean-philippe at evrard.me> wrote:
> Having an office hour there could ensure people could come to a certain
> time and we'd be there. Attendance would be identitical though, but
> it's not really an issue to me.

just wanted to add another data point here. the API-SIG recently
migrated from regular meeting times to office hours. one of the big
reasons for this was that our regular weekly meeting attendance had
dropped to minimal levels. so far we've found that the office hours
have lessened the strain on the chairs and organizers while still
giving us a few very visible times for the community to interact with
us.

the API-SIG isn't quite the same as a code central project, but i
think the pattern of meeting migration is more general in nature. hope
this helps =)

peace o/