[infra] ML configuration (was: Minimizing size/time of test node)

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:52:19 UTC 2018

The issue is a few very popular web clients (maybe one that I use) and some
mobile mail apps do not have clear implementations of this feature. Until
we have an explicit reply-to, I have to modify every single email I am
sending to openstack-discuss so it doesn't also send directly (in this case
to you) to the sender as well as the OpenStack-Discuss list.

Reply-to-all also doesn't solve this problem, as it (in this case) would
add you and openstack-discuss. I agree with Chris on this point. However,
as long as we're planning on fixing the reply-to bits for openstack-discuss
I'll weather the transitional period.

--Morgan