Let's use [dev] for development discussions

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 21 10:04:10 UTC 2018

To be clearer, since I realize now my subject title (ironically) was a
bit poor...

The goal here is definitely to have common discussions around OpenStack
between all contributors. But while most topics benefit from wide input,
some are very specific, and applying appropriate subject prefixes will
people efficiently filter the discussions they are the most interested
about. Upgrading a version of pep8 has little user-visible impact, for
example, and would benefit from being tagged [dev].

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)