[all] We've combined the lists! Now what?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 19 18:19:02 UTC 2018

On 2018-11-19 10:08:49 -0800 (-0800), Andrey Kurilin wrote:
> As it was mentioned at [1], OpenStack-infra is going to become OpenDev. Are
> there any plans for mailing lists?
> I mean, is it planned to rename 'openstack-discuss' to 'opendev-discuss' or
> the will be separate mailing lists for different 'groups' again?
[...]

The openstack-discuss list is for discussions about OpenStack. The
OpenStack Infrastructure team which maintains developer and
community services for OpenStack and other projects is becoming
OpenDev, so the openstack-infra ML may be renamed/moved in the near
future but that should have no bearing on the openstack-discuss ML
which is very much OpenStack-specific and expected to remain so.
--
Jeremy Stanley