Nova live migration fails - InvalidCPUInfo: Unacceptable CPU info: CPU doesn't have compatibility.

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Fri Dec 14 20:11:00 UTC 2018

Looks like putting the same option on the other compute nodes did the trick.
Originally I did that and it made no difference, but that must've been me not rebooting the test instances that were on that node during the change. Doing a cold migrate correctly updates the XML, so I'll have to cold migrate all of the production instances before I can live migrate them.