Proposal to move cinder backup tests out of the integrated gate

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:57:49 UTC 2018

On 12/13/2018 9:03 AM, Jay Bryant wrote:
> Matt, thank you for putting together this information.  I am sorry that
> these issues with Cinder are impacting Nova's ability to merge code.  I
> don't think we knew that this was having an impact on Nova.

FWIW it's not a nova thing, it's everything that uses the
integrated-gate jobs (tempest-full). So failures *anywhere* in these
jobs will impact our (OpenStack as a whole) ability to get changes
through on *all* projects. And this isn't just a cinder issue, nova has
provided our fair share of gate breakers, but I like to think that we
also try to stay on top of them.

Matt