[all][ptl][heat][senlin][magnum][vitrage][watcher] New SIG for Autoscaling?

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Tue Dec 11 21:42:06 UTC 2018

Agreed.  I also see the similarities, but I don't think there is
enough overlap to cause problems, so +1 from me.  My only suggestion
would be to consider whether it makes sense to slightly widen the
scope, since I believe Watcher operates in the very similar area of
optimisation, and to me auto-scaling just sounds like one particular
use case out of many different approaches to optimisation, of which
Watcher covers several.  So for example you could call it the
"self-optimising SIG" ;-)

Feel free to copy any of the self-healing SIG's structure if it helps!