[all][ptl][heat][senlin][magnum][vitrage] New SIG for Autoscaling? plus, Session Summary: Autoscaling Integration, improvement, and feedback

Ifat Afek ifatafekn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:32:13 UTC 2018

+1 for that.

I see a lot of similarities between this SIG and the self-healing SIG,
although their scopes are slightly different.

In both cases, there is a need to decide when an action should be taken
(based on Ceilometer, Monasca, Vitrage etc.) what action to take
(healing/scaling) and how to execute it (using Heat, Senlin, Mistral, …).
The main differences are the specific triggers and the actions to perform.

I think that as a first step we should document the use cases.

Ifat